I just watched episode 13 of Playful Kiss, and I am so excited that I have decided to write a mini essay about the tv series up till the current episode aforementioned(disclaimer: may be interjected with delirium and overwrought). I've never felt so much compulsion to write a blog post about anything this much before.
BSJ finally confessed!! That emotionally-retarded hottie hot hottie! Finally! After causing Ha Ni so much pain!! I almost wanted to strangle him when he deliberately hurt her by saying he and Hae Ra are going to get married when Ha Ni was within earshot of the conversation between him and his mother. He is a character with a very strange personality. But it is probably because of his over-intelligence (he has an IQ of 200) that he vacillates between being overtly sweet to Ha Ni and being plain mean to her. The bane of being so smart happens when one faces a situation that he cannot grasp, control or make any sense of: one is rendered helpless and descends into a vortex of confusion. Therefore, his horrid treatment of the person he truly loves and occasional bipolarity can be absolved as his behaviour is interpreted as his reaction to fear and emotional disarray. They finally kissed!!! For the frickin third time! Three time's a charm! How momentous!! And from then on, it will be a jolly good relationship between BSJ and HaNi cuz they're gonna get married!!! YESS!!! They're finally going to consumate their feelings for each other! Unless they make the next season with problems in their marriage ala the Taiwan version....NO NO NO NO NO! They can not! They need to extend the series and let BSJ and HaNi make little BSJ babies!!! They're airing the next episode in Korea as I'm typing. Can't wait, can't wait!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment