Everybody's going overseas, and I don't know where my indecisive parents want to go. From US to Japan to Malaysia to Bali to Taiwan and now China. Well it just proves one thing- that the fickle-ness runs in the family. I really want to go to Taiwan! Aft watching iswak2 and spamming taiwanese variety shows. These Taiwanese are a funny bunch of ppl. Chih yun's a gd example haha. so anyways, I wanna go to taiwan. but my parents want to go to beijing or smth. AGAIN. wtfff. I DON'T WANNA END UP IN THE SAME TOUR GROUP AS THE 'SEE-ER'.
And during the hols I discovered that I can actually like instant noodles. No brand of instant noodles has ever made me want them so much like the nongshim kimchi thing. But still, I don't live on instant noodles like most ppl do. It's as unhealthy as macdonald's but at least there's coke hahaha.
Everybody's busy working, including MOI. I have the best job ever! It has made me a more generous person. heh heh. Not bad being the manager's daughter. Not bad at all. HAHAHHA. Waiting for val to be free next wk so we can go out~ and watch new moon or smth. Rpatz's' the most beautiful male specimen to grace human vision'. A very apt description indeed. Couldn't have said it better myself.
Um so today marks the end of the beach seminar/clinic thing. Which was T_T. There goes all my hardwork and weeks of un-tanning. Felt super uncomfortable playing beach, very not used to the sand. It started out being super boring, exhausting and HOT. Hot like I dunno, pancakes? Was super unwilling to do stuff. I think my glum face said it all. hahah 'But if you train on sand, you can FLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY indoors.' *rolls eyes*. But overall it was fun , having my teammates around. Minus the know-it-all, damned girl.
We saw the lamb sacrificial ceremony thing near the court outside the mosque. LOL could smell the sheep from far, quite distracting during trng. I poked a lamb and he got a shock hahahahahahah. So we saw lambs hanging from metal frames getting their heads cut off. I was surprised there was so little blood. Didnt get to see the head drop or how they killed the lambs though. I still think they just slit the throat along with the larynx , micole thinks they electrocuted them so there was no manic screaming. We stood outside for so long staring, some malay guy took pictures of the ready-to-die sheep and told us he's gonna post it on fb LOL. The sight wasnt that bad, only to the bio students haha.
To end off this momentous moment....a treat!for all you fellow twi-hards! w.o.w his smouldering hotness is really too much to handle. HHAHHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment