Woke up at 8 plus and went to sch. Was the most well spent 1 hr of my life. Had an absolutely wonderful time there. We did super meaningful stuff. Yeah, I mean it. NOT. _|_
Urgh, she gives us so many things every week. Like we can finish doing them. Or more like, like I will finish doing them.
TSK. I dunno what I'm typing. Pissed off. I'll be even more pissed if I forget to buy a highlighter tmr or later at night (WHEN MOM'S NOT HOME. WHOOPIE). Feel like having sushi for dinner. No wait, feel like having sushi now. NOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOWNOW.
I need salty stuff!! But not salty dry stuff. LIKE PRINGLES. Made me thirsty and annoyed.
Coach taught me a new spiking thing ytd. Fucking can't hit the motherfucking ball, and fucking can't stop myself from running into the other side. *screams and throws a fit like esther in the toilet cubicle*
No comments:
Post a Comment