Friday, August 21, 2009

Finished season 1 of fringe. At ep 5 of True Blood. Exams are going to come soon, I KNOW. But I just can't help it. I suddenly wanna continue where I left off for OTH and finish all 7 seasons and watch Hayley and Nathan finally get married*sobs*(best couple from OTH btw). And there's still smallville, which is......temmmmmmmmmmmmmpting. that's coz Tom Welling is hot. And that lead vampire from TB is sizzlin'. haha. Almost all the characters in TB have a southern accent. lol. And that makes that hot guy less hot. hill billy. HAHHAA. and the series is vulgar too! it has stuff that youxiang would appreciate(i'm not saying anything specific, go infer). heh heh.

mom wanted to get me the puma L.I.F.Ts. But I was like nahhhhh, but deep down, I want it. There's this chinese idiom to describe that kind of situation where you want something but u say u dont want it. urgh.

I wanna live a life of decadence. I would if I could! Who wouldn't? OH WELL. We can't choose which family we want to be born to(not that I don't like my family) but we certainly can choose whether we'll be able to hm, how should I put it, free ourselves from the menace, the wrought iron chains commonly known(or maybe not)as poverty. Alright, enough, Bill Compton needs my attention. *chuckles*

*ps: his real name is william compton. lol. like seriously, WILLIAM? I think edward would make a hotter vampire name. yes rpatz, so hot, i know!

No comments:

Post a Comment